1st Annual Ed Walsh Wiffle® Ball Tournament Raises $16,000
The 2014 Ed Walsh Wiffle® Ball Tournement was a huge success and that's because there were so many great people helping out. Thank you to all of the players and volunteers who came out to participate in the event. And to all of the vendors and businesses involved, we offer a special thanks.
Special thanks to:
- Lou Levesque with Golden Stick Wiffle for all of his help and for being an invaluable resource for us.
- WIFFLE, Inc. for supporting our tournament and donating all of the balls and bats.
- Joe Gorman with Carbide Creative for his amazing design work on the logos for the Foundation and the t-shirts.
- Joe Joslin from Joslin Advertising & Marketing for all of his help with the banners.
- The Corrib Pub & Restaurant for donating their services and for grilling-up some great food for us at the field.
- The Real Deal Deli for the delicious dinner that they provided at the Irish Social Club.
- The Dance Force for all of the fun that they provided for the kids.
- Fenian Sons and the fantastic music and entertainment they provided at the Irish Social Club.
- Jonathan Stratton and Parkway Pop Warner for all of their help before, during and after the event.
Thank you to all of the Sponsors of the Wiffle Ball Tournament. Our major sponsor was IDG Communications and the list of strike-zone and side-line sponsors include: